Merry and Bright

Hello again! It's been so so horribly long! The holidays have sent me into a frenzy and I feel like I haven't gotten anything done! But, don't worry my poor neglected blog is on my list of new years resolutions so it'll only get better from here on out!


These photos were taken sometime before Christmas. I apologize for the quality. My cameras charger has gone missing so these were taken with a different camera. It's too bad because I loved this outfit!

Anyway, I can't wait to jump back into regular outfit shots! My wardrobe has expanded since Christmas and I have so many things I can't wait to share with you! Today has been nice, I had the day off and I've been organizing my wardrobe. I also got a call back from the bank I applied at and guess who has a new job?!! I'm so excited!

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!


Outfit Details:
thrifted floral dress
cardigan via Urban Wear
skirt via Bella Bird
belt via ModCloth
tights via Forever21
booties via Rue21


0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo