Tights Obsession

Confession, sometimes I tend to get obsessed with things.. and lately I've been really loving tights! They add so much fun to an otherwise basic outfit and they're perfect for fall! Basically they're just the best, must-have accessory. I keep adding to my collection, yesterday I spontaneously bought two more pairs! Eventually I want my collection to look something like this:

(I found this pic on pinterest. remember how I'm obsessed?)

I love all the heels in this photo too! Just an awesome photo all around. Yesterday I bought the turquoise tights I'm wearing in these photos, and some essential dot tights like the ones I've been seeing all season. I couldn't wait to try them out!



I decided to pair my new tights with my oxfords and a recently purchased and instant favorite dress of mine. It's so flowy and easy to pair with anything. I found it on the sale rack at papaya for $15!! It was discounted because it was missing a button in the back but it came with extra buttons. All I had to do was sew an included button on and I got an amazing deal! I love it when things like that happen.


Well, I should probably get off the computer now. We're going to a haunted corn maze tonight with some friends. I'm so excited to finally do something Halloween-y! (I have to work all night on Monday, so sad). Before we go I need to go find some gloves, it's  been super cold here lately!
P.S. Later on in the night I added a scarf to my ensemble which I loved. Im sad I don't have a pic of it.

outfit details: dress via papaya, tights via forever21, shoes via forever young shoes, bracelet via stella&dot

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo