December Chill

Oh my goodness, it's been COLD lately! It makes me really want to move somewhere warm! Over the weekend we went to a live nativity and picked out a Christmas tree. Both activities were outdoors and I found myself freezing despite my coat, gloves and head wrap. It's just way. too. cold.

I'm wearing my red skirt again! It's become an instant favorite. I just love the texture and length. This time I paired it with a sweater and tights to try and keep warm.

So, here's my little tree. We always have to find a tiny one to fit in our little apartment. We have yet to decorate it. Hopefully in the next couple days...I feel like December is already going by so fast!!


Outfit Details:
Sweater, Tights and Earrings via Forever21
Skirt via Downeast
Scarf via Tai Pan Trading
Oxfords via Forever Young Shoes




0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo