A Trip to Granny's


I'm back! Hopefully for good now. I feel like my posting has been so sporadic lately! I've been trying to get back into my regular routine since Black Friday weekend screwed me all up.
I'm working on some fun DIY projects right now I'm excited to post about!

It's about time I get these pics up! These were taken a couple weeks ago at a visit to my Granny's house. She's 100 years old now and still lives on her own! My sister took most of the pics on her camera so it's taken me a while to get them all together.



How many pics are too many?? Because I've got quite a few to show you! Bare with me..


Ethan even joined in the fun this time! I love getting him to jump in pics with me. I feel like I'm more relaxed and natural when he's right there with me.

?


This one is one of my favorites:
It's such an interesting, artistic shot.


How was everyone's weekend? Other than working like crazy I got a lot of Christmas shopping done! I'm so excited to wrap everything, I LOVE wrapping presents and I have so many ideas!

Outfit Details:
top - thrifted
poodle cardigan and shoes via forever21
skirt via bella bird (walmart)
tights via H&M
scarf via tai pan trading


0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo