first post.

dress via modcloth, cardigan via mocloth, tights via forever21, shoes via forever21

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog! I've been thinking of starting one for a while, I follow a few really great fashion blogs and it's something I've wanted to do myself. Although I mainly wanted to create a personal style blog I also wanted to include other things I love, like makeup, music, crafts, and adventures with my hubby. So this blog will be a little bit of everything!

 My baby sister (an aspiring photographer) took the photo above and I just love the way it turned out! She definately has some skill.

 I love dresses I think the most of any clothing item and this one is one of my favorites. I love the feminine and vintage feel it gives with the flowers and peter pan collar. I'm also obsessed with tights for fall! They're great for transitioning from summer to fall and they come in so many fun colors! I love what they add to an outfit.

Ok, so a little bit about me; my name is Jessica but I mostly go by Jessi or sometimes Jess. I'm 21 years old and living in Pleasant Grove, Utah with my hubby of 1 year (best friend for 3), Ethan. We're still in that "honeymoon phase" and I hope it lasts forever! I love him so much and I feel like the luckiest girl to have found him so early in life. I can't imagine it without him!

 I have some schooling under my belt, although I've hit a fork in the road where I have to decide what my major will be, which is, impossible... In a dream world I'd like a career doing something in fashion or makeup but I can't really see the reality in that right now. For now I'm just working 2 jobs in retail (which sometimes drives me crazy!)

 In my spare time I love shopping, coming up with new outfits, experimenting with makeup, discovering new indie bands, finding crafty ideas on pinterest (my guilty obsession)  and most of all going on adventures with Ethan; we always have so much fun together!

That's all I can think of for now..if you have any questions feel free to ask!

P.S. The name for the blog actually came from something my mom said once while describing someone on the street corner. I just kind of liked the way she phrased it and it stuck with me. Kinda funny huh?

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo