Photo Shoot Fun

Ugh. Monday. Back to work. At least it's a short week! I have the weekend to look forward to! My Uncle's getting married on saturday in Moab so Ethan and I took the weekend off to drive down and stay overnight. At least we get somewhat of a vacation...right? I'm still trying to decide what to wear to the wedding. They asked us to wear red, black or white (for pictures). I have the perfect scarlet dress but I'm still figuring out how to style it and stick with the colors they asked us to wear.
So, I had the cutest outfit idea today, but the sunlight was gone before I knew it so I didn't get the chance to take pics. It'll have to wait for tomorrow. Until then, I thought I'd share some more pics from the photo shoot I did with Nicole (my baby sister). The pic in my first post is from the same shoot. We had so much fun and took WAY too many shots!! Here are a few of my faves:)











outfit details:
outfit 1- dress and cardigan via modcloth, tights and shoes via forever21
outfit 2- tunic/dress via modcloth, lace sweater via rue21, leggings via papaya, shoes via forever young shoes

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo