layers and leaves

Hello! Its very late/early right now but I can't sleep so I'm writing this post. Today I finally got the chance to take pics just as the sun was going down! There's a gorgeous area right above my parent's house in the foothills that has the perfect leaves right now, so I got Ethan to do a little off-roading (which he enjoyed) and snap some pics.
This outfit was just me having fun throwing things together and adding lots of layers. I love layering in the fall! It adds interest and fun to basic pieces.
This scarf is my favorite! I love the texture to it. I wasn't so sure how the leg warmers would fit with the whole outfit, but I hadn't worn them yet and wanted to try them out!



On another note, tonight was great! We both had the night off and spent it with an old friend just watching comedy bits and the "hipster movie" Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World which actually turned out to be pretty entertaining. Tomorrow is our last day of house sitting and we're headed to Moab for my Uncle's wedding! Wahoo!, Road trip! We have to wake up early to clean and pack so we can start the drive down. I'll probably just stay up all night at this point.. I had some caffeine which I'm super sensitive to, so I don't see sleep happening.

outfit details:
chiffon top via rue21
sweater, leggings, shoes and necklace via forever21
scarf via tai pan trading
belt via modcloth
legwarmers via the childrens place (I work there and thought they were cute, haha.)

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo