Corn Maze and a Shoe Pumpkin!


I feel like I haven't posted forever. I really need to get a schedule going with this! haha. So much has happened in the last couple days. Friday night we went to a haunted corn maze with a friend of Ethan's and his wife. We had so much fun screaming and laughing! There was so much to do, we ended up leaving before we got to everything because we were so cold! Then we had a late night drinking hot chocolate and watching Robin hood. (Random movie choice...)

                                            I wanted to wear something warm and comfortable to the corn maze so I layered my newly upcycled elbow patch cardigan over a cute thermal and leggings. I added my favorite scarf and some cable knit gloves before we left.
outfit details: leggings and leg warmers via forever21, thermal and cardigan via target (plus DIY elbow patches!), scarf via thai pan trading, belt via modcloth, boots via blowfish.

Saturday night was spent watching scary movies and Sunday we carved pumpkins! I was stuck at work all night on Halloween, but I managed to pack some fun into the weekend before! (and I work at a children's store so I got to see all the cute kids in costumes:))
Here's some pics of our pumpkin carving fun:

I decided to take this cute shoe graphic from shopruche.blogspot.com and use it as a stencil for my pumpkin! I only ended up doing one shoe, because lets face it, I'm not the most skilled pumpkin carver. I think it turned out pretty cute!


Ethan free-handed his jack-o-lantern because he's talented like that. He decided to carve the skull figure from avenged sevenfold (one of his favorite bands who I find scary)



Ethan and I with our finished pumpkins        All the pumpkins lit up on the porch

I'm so tired tonight, I might just go to bed before 2 am, lol. I did some shopping today and I can't wait to post what I got in the next couple days!?

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo