Codes and Keys


I've been listening to Death Cab For Cutie's latest album non-stop for the last couple days so I decided to title this post after it. DCFC is one of my top 5 favorite bands but this album was very different from the usual stuff. He usually sings about heartache and breakups so the fact that this album came out during the time Ben Gibbard was in a relationship and later married to Zooey Deschanel explains what sets it apart. The more I listen to it the more I like it. Listen to this.
(p.s. Did you hear Ben and Zooey just got a divorce after being married for 2 years? So sad. I thought they were perfect for each other. I love both of them.)

Anyway, I didn't actually wear this today, it's actually from a few weeks ago. It's hard to find the sunlight to take pics lately, especially when Ethan and I both work during the day and by the time he comes home it's dark now. Hopefully I can figure something out! Anyone have suggestions? What do you other fashion bloggers do during the winter when you work days?


These heels are probably my favorites. They're actually my wedding shoes! I wanted something completely girly but also colorful and different. I don't wear them that often because I'm afraid of ruining them! The first pic doesn't do the cardigan justice so I added a detailed shot. I love how delicate and feminine it is. It was one of my first purchases from ModCloth! I love these pants too! They're called cummerbund pants I believe. I looked all over for the perfect pair because I knew they would be a fall staple for me! These ones are a lot more flattering than some styles and SO comfortable.

One more thing! H&M is finally coming to Utah! I'm so excited! Last week I walked by at the mall and peeked in at them setting it all up. It opens Friday! Ethan and I are already planning on being there. This is big news because online shopping isn't available in the U.S. and the closest one before now wasn't until Vegas. Yay!!



Outfit Details:
top via Downeast
pants via BCBGeneration
cardigan via ModCloth
shoes via Dillard's (Steve Madden)


0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo