Floral and Sunsets

?
Today I discovered something amazing! I heard about a new buy and sell shop called trendy exchange nearby so I went to check it out after work and I think its now my favorite thing ever! It was so cute inside and they had some great stuff! I ended up thrifting this floral dress for $9 and the blazer for $12 !! What a day!

I also found Ethan a t-shirt while I was there. He was excited to wear it to dinner tonight! And of course I couldn't wait to wear my finds! They actually worked cute together too!

You can't really tell in these pics we took in a hurry just before the sun went down but the dress has a ruffly puff sleeve at the shoulder. I love the style and pattern, I'm a sucker for floral (the colors look better in person too)


I've been looking for the perfect blazer for a while now. I actually just ordered one online before finding this one, but one can't have too many blazers, right? I absolutely love this one! Worth the wait, and such an awesome deal. I'm sure I'll be back to trendy exchange soon to sell some of my old stuff!


It was nice going out to dinner tonight and just talking, I love doing almost anything with Ethan, he always makes it fun! I enjoyed having a few nights off this week! It seems rare lately. Tomorrow I work all night and have to say goodbye to my manager and good friend :( It's her last day and I hate to see her go, I just love her! I feel like there's so much change happening lately! I need some calm. I got a great deal on an hour massage from groupon that I need to use asap! Haha.


P.S. Do you like my closed eyes in the last pic? Never fails.

outfit details: 
blazer thrifted from trendy exchange (style&co.)
dress thrifted from trendy exchange (forever21)
leggings via forever21
shoes via forever young shoes
knit hair flower via downeast


0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo