Craft Sunday! -DIY Jewelry Holder!!


Yes, I know it's no longer Sunday, but check out my craft Sunday project! I made this pretty jewelry holder based off a pic on pinterest with some scrap wood, paint, four cabinet knobs and a little fabric. It cost me $11 altogether for the knobs and fabric (I already had the wood and paint).


I pretty much just looked at the pic for inspiration and made it my own, but here's a breakdown of the steps I took:


1- First I cut the wood down to the size I wanted.


2- Next I marked where I wanted the knobs to go and had Ethan help me drill holes.

3- Paint! I painted my board with one coat of off-white paint.



4- After the paint dried I took some brown craft paint and gave it an antique look.

5- Before attaching the knobs I took some of my fabric and wrapped it around the plain white knob to give it some color, securing it with a small elastic (I'm sure there's a better way to do it but elastic worked for me!)


6- Last, I arranged my knobs in the order I wanted and screwed them into my board. And, done!!

I love my gorgeous new jewelry holder! It was so easy to make and I had so much fun with it! They would make awesome gifts. I love how chic it makes my jewelry look and now I don't have to hang my necklaces on my vanity drawers and have them fall on the ground all the time!







0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo