Last Days of Fall


It's been forever since my last post! I've been so so busy. I feel like everything is non-stop one thing after another lately. Today I talked my sister into taking a few pics since I didn't have to be to work until a little later in the day. It's rare I get a chance to take pics before the sun goes down anymore!


I have so much new stuff I need to post! Today I wore a few of them together. I love this skirt, it's probably one of the only red items in my closet. I'm usually not big on the color, but this skirt is a warmer shade and I love the texture. The blazer is new too. My favorite part is the elbow patches of course! That's the main reason I bought it. And..these shoes finally came in the mail yesterday!! As soon as I saw them I had to have them but I waited and ordered online when they went on sale. I'm obsessed with them!





I love the trees in these photos. It makes me miss fall already. I feel like winter is coming so fast! Christmas too! I haven't done any shopping yet, I haven't even made lists! I'm not quite ready for the season, I can't believe November is already halfway over! Crazy!

Anyway, I have more fun pics I'm excited to post later this week! We took a trip to visit my great-grandma this past weekend and had a little shoot. Ethan's even in some of them!   



outfit details:
blazer via pacsun
tank via forever21
skirt via downeast
tights via target
shoes via sears (crazy right?!)


0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo