First Snow


Hi everyone! It's been forever it seems since my last post. I've just been crazy busy!! This is the busiest time of year for retail as it gets closer to the holidays and the most dreaded day of the year; Black Friday. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to join the chaos and shop my heart out, but working on Black Friday is torture. Especially with two jobs. I'll be working a total of sixteen hours and pulling an all-nighter, not something to look forward to.
Anyway, on a lighter note, I had a fun weekend between all the work. Remember my excitement about H&M opening? Well, this dress is one of the things I bought at the opening and this past Saturday I got a chance to wear it!


Saturday also happened to be the morning after the first snowfall of the year. It didn't snow much, but enough to stick on the ground. It hasn't snowed since either. Crossing my fingers. It did make a good background for pics though.


I had my sister snap these Saturday morning in my parents' backyard. (note the fence in the background-haha). We were both wearing our oxfords so she took this adorable pic of both our feet.


After taking pics we headed to the mall. Nordstrom was having a "Style Your Sole" event with Tom's where you can have your plain canvas Tom's painted by local artists after purchasing them for no additional charge! The whole idea was so fun to me! I bought a pair of olive green Tom's and had them custom painted. I wasn't sure what I wanted at first but eventually decided on feathers. I think they turned out super good!


I now own two pairs of Tom's. They're the most comfortable shoes in the world!
Well, I'm headed to work now. We're setting up for the big Black Friday sale tonight. Wish me luck. Are any of you working or shopping on Black Friday?

outfit details:
dress via H&M
blazer - thrifted
tights via H&M
shoes via Forever Young Shoes
necklace via Target

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo