"The Time Has Come for Colds and Overcoats"

I was having a hard time coming up with a name for this post and then I thought of this song by Brand New. Perfect. It just keeps getting colder lately, I kinda hate it. I miss my Indian Summer when it was still nice and warm but the leaves were just starting to change and everything was beautiful. Winter, please don't come yet!



 I was feeling lazy today and didn't want to get all dressed up before work, where I'm forced to wear a boring white button-down shirt. So, I paired my gorgeous new tulle coat with some jeans and flats. Simple and warm.


I didn't realize until I went through the pics tonight, but I totally blend in with the wall on the side of my apartment. Oops.


Today Ethan and I loaded two huge garbage bags of clothes into the trunk of my car and headed back over to Trendy Exchange. They took quite a bit of it and I was impressed with how much we made for it! I might just be obsessed with that place. Ethan also found a pair of H&M jeans for $10!
We finished off the day with some Ben&Jerrys pumpkin pie cheesecake ice cream. So, so good. Tomorrow's craft Sunday! I can't wait to share what I'm making!


outfit details:
coat via tulle
jeans via request jeans
shoes via forever young shoes
knit flower via downeast (pinned on coat)







0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo